Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
On behalf of the FAUA Scientific Congress 2023, we invite you to submit your research as a video presentation, poster or research paper for peer review.
SUBMISSION BY EMAIL
Abstracts must include the author’s own unique scientific data (s). All reports must be based on already finished work. No “in process” studies will be allowed. Any accepted research methodology or design may be used.
Language: All abstracts are to be written in English.
Word Limit: All Abstracts must be within a 300-word limit.
Video abstract presenters will be requested to submit the file in MPG, MP4… No video file may be larger than 20 MB (if the video size is more than 20 MB, please provide a video download URL which must be valid till September 10th 2023).
Submission: All abstracts must be submitted by email and should include the following:
- Title: The research title
- Author(s): Please provide the name(s), organization(s), position(s), address, phone number, fax number, email address.
- Presenter: Please provide a short biography about the presenter.
- Purpose: Research reports: What was the major reason for undertaking the project? Any secondary objectives?
- Methods: What principles, methods / methodological approaches, materials did you use?
- Results: What were the main findings from your analysis?
Pham Huu Doan, MD
Phone: +84 932 999 468
You will be notified of receipt of your abstract by email. If you do not receive an email within two weeks of submittal or have any additional queries please contact: email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to make the final decision about the abstract acceptance either to be presented as oral or poster and its scheduling into the program based on topics and time constraints.
- The language of the conference is English.
- All abstracts must be prepared using the abstracts submission guidelines.
- Each abstract submission must indicate if the material was published or presented in any prior conferences or if it received any awards.
- All presenters must register and pay the fees to attend the conference within the registration deadline of acceptance of the abstract and be present at the time of the conference. Failure to register for the conference will result in cancellation of the submission.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to all the presenters to honor their presentation. This is in addition to the attendance certificate that is issued to all participants.
- Fee or payment of travel /living expenses or registration charges will NOT be provided and must be arranged by the participants. Payment and registration should be processed simultaneously within the registration deadline mentioned in your mail, of receiving acceptance of the notification.